Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Belle of the ball, Party-Fashion



Hoera! De feestmaand staat weer voor de deur. Wat trek je aan? Ga je voor een prinsessenjurk, als discodiva of in spannend zwart?

My favorite !!!

Allure Dress, Vila, 39.95 euro black and major blue



      Maxi Lace Dress, Vila, 64.95 euro black and coal grey

Nellie Is Mini Dress, Vero Moda, 21.95 euro
Palisander Green, Black, Granit, Midnight Blue


French Connection, Dress Pavlova, 239.95 euro

Vero Moda, via Wehkamp.nl 55.00 euro
Hitched Prom Dress, newlook.com 27.99 pond

Pailetten Bodycon Dress, newlook.com 27.99 pond

♥ Annemieke

Reacties

  1. beautiful post :) i'm new on blogger :) your blog is awesome :) if you want to follow me i'll follow you back :D xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Voorlaatste is echt super mooi! + je post over vaseline is erg handig! thx!

    I'm following you, follow me back?

    x Je suis Sophie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Thanks for posting a lovely comment my blog.. .
I appreciate and love every comment!

Lots off love...X