Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

DIY : Glitter boots




Most of you know the glitter boots. Everywhere you see those shoes in the shops, boots, heels or loafers.
I loved them ever since I saw the glitter boots a few months ago but I dont want to give a lot of money to buy some boots. These shoes I don't wear so much, therefore the DIY.




What you need:  a pair of boots, glitter, strong transparant glue, transparant( white) lacquer, brush
( not on the picture)



Put the glue on the shoe, try to spread it even with the brush and than just sprinkle the glitters on the top of it. I did this on the newspaper to prevent the glitters going everywhere. When you're done with the whole shoe, then you need to spray on the glitters, to prevent the glitters falling of the shoes


Et voila. My new glitter boots..♥

Reacties

  1. cool!
    liefs, laila.
    www.attheboutique.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great DIY. The look much better now :)

    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh super leuk!! Is echt goed gelukt :)

    x

    chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. diy good I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow!inspiring!like your blog girl!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. super leuk bedacht, hetziet er erg orgineel uit hihi !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Thanks for posting a lovely comment my blog.. .
I appreciate and love every comment!

Lots off love...X